Do you want to create a life and relationship on YOUR TERMS?
Do you dream of unleashing your desires, reaching your greatest potential as a modern woman and experiencing total fulfillment in your love life?
Then here is your chance to start TODAY.
The Venus Retrograde, lasting 40 days and 40 nights (Oct 6 – Nov 16) has begun, which is a potent period for beginning the process of releasing your spiritual blocks, healing old wounds and experiencing an awakening in your love life.
Imagine… feeling abundant, radiant, connected, passionate, openhearted, feminine, vulnerable yet strong – becoming a Love Goddess. This is your opportunity, and your birthright!
In this state, you can attract anything you desire, deep in your heart – including a loving, healthy partnership.
This is what’s possible, when you begin to do the work of Self Love and Healing.
** Just as an fyi, if you are not conscious and aware, the Venus Retrograde can actually make your wounds worse – by bringing up unhealthy relationship triggers, past pain and old patterns. So do use this period wisely and intentionally, and get the support you need.
Here are some quick ideas on how you can begin your Love Awakening journey…
1. Meditate every morning, for at least 10-15 minutes. You can do so, laying down, closing your eyes, placing a Rose Quartz on your heart, and thinking, “I am open to love, grace and healing.” Allow for the universe to begin its work of healing your heart.
2. Practice a ton of Self Love, and work to let go of your self-critical thoughts, shame and guilt. If you need a primer, you can check out the Be a Love Magnet: Self Love program,
a short course on how to practice sacred self care.
3. Pray daily for releasing your love wounds and opening up to true love. I really love Marianne Williamson’s book on prayers, called “Illuminata”.
4. Read books that will upgrade your love consciousness, such as “A Return to Love” by Marianne Williamson, “True Love” by Thich Nhat Hanh, or “Mastery of Love” by Don Miguel Ruiz.
5. Take control of your love life by working with a Love/Relationship Coach or a therapist.
If you’re 100% committed to being happier and reaching your greatest potential in your love life and relationships, then coaching or getting 1-1 support is for you.