Sarika Jain is a Love & Relationship Coach for smart, successful women who have it all except a loving relationship with a life partner. Sarika uses a personalized and holistic approach to partner with women to break through painful relationship patterns, heal their hearts and learn relationship skills to attract healthy, joyful and loving relationships.
Sarika’s created Sacred Soulmate System: 5 Essential Steps to Finding ‘the One’, Happiness after Heartbreak, Foundations in Lasting Love: Course for New Couples and numerous other programs and products to serve both women and men.
Sarika is like any other New York City woman — seeking personal and career success. After years at Merrill Lynch and the World Bank, she received her MBA from The Wharton School and joined Bain & Co., where she supported in transforming businesses. After 13 years in the corporate world and pursuing her side business of coaching women in dating and relationships, she began to focus full time on her life’s work and mission — transforming women through the Art of Love. She is a student of yoga, meditation, love and psycho-spiritual growth.
Are you ready to turn your dreams of finding your life partner into reality?
Here is how I can support...
Hear what other women have to say...
Sunaina Chugani, NYC
I tried some of Sarika’s suggestions and just 2 weeks later I met an amazing man! I decided to pursue coaching to release my inner blocks and open myself to healthy love that was knocking at my door.
Sarika’s done so much work in what it means to be a woman in this world and how to create a nurturing, joyful relationship and knows how to mentor others to do the same.
I’m proud to say that we’re now happily married thanks to Sarika 🙂
All of my relationships are now thriving – and I feel free and happy inside.
As the founder and CEO of a high-tech startup, I’ve seen the impacts of my new skills and ‘Love Quotient’ – our company’s Happiness Index went from 8.5 to 9.7!
I’m now happily married with an amazing man who I never thought I would meet 🙂F.S., Indonesia
I started with severe self-doubt and anxiety over my relationship. Four months later… we are now talking about getting engaged! Thank you, Sarika!Emily G, NYC
Just 2 months ago, I was heartbroken, and directionless. Now, I feel abundant, like there is already one million dollars in my bank! I feel so loved, and I can already envision my life partner entering my life 🙂Fatima V., NYC
I am now married to my dream man, and now we even have a baby! All due to Sarika’s immense support as a coach!Smita J, NYC
Love and Relationship Mastery Blog
I recently heard a disturbing statistic: we spend nearly 90% of our energy on our toxic relationships, according to Dr. Ramani Durvasala, psychologist and narcissism expert. Which leaves 10% on our relationships that truly are worth our time, energy and love...read more
Getting ready to date after a divorce or major breakup is not only potentially nerve-wrecking, but perhaps also exciting as well. After all, who knows what new possibilities you're going to create in your life! You deserve to not only find Mr. Right, but also, to...read more
Emotions (which are energy) that are not processed normally, or that are suppressed cause energy distortions that get trapped in the body. These are trapped emotions. Every trapped emotion is significant in your life. Each one has had an impact on you in some way or...read more
Sign-up for my NewsletterAnd, receive my FREE quiz and workbook to begin attracting love into your life today.