While most people are excited about the holidays, you may be feeling a sense of dread… if so, I get it!
Whenever the holidays rolled around, and I was single (or in a not-so-great relationship), I remember feeling annoyed, scared, and deeply alone.
One winter, when I went home after my fiancé broke up with me, and BOTH of my younger sisters were getting married the following spring, I had to mentally prepare myself for facing Indian relatives.
An uncle even had the nerve to ask me, “Sarika, what’s your issue with marriage? Do you prefer to be single?” He was serious!! Ack!
Luckily, I had an amazing mentor who guided me in lifting myself up, shifting my energy and using the time to step into my power for my life and choices. I learned what to say, and how to have a radiant mindset during the holidays. A cousin even came up to me at the end of my trip and said I was glowing – and asked me the secret to my happiness…
I want to share these tips with you.
In this call, you will learn:
- How to have a positive mindset during the holidays
- How to deal with jealousy and envy
- What to say to people when they ask you infuriating questions!
- How you can use this time period to become a better person – and start genuinely being happy
Listen to the call here or watch the video below.
What types of men are you attracting? Take the free Love Magnet Quiz and get your personalized Love Assessment.
Is it time you partnered with a Love & Relationship expert to take control of your life? Apply for a complimentary discovery session with Sarika Jain to discover how you can:
- Practice Self Love
- Clear your spiritual blocks and increase your vibration & magnetism
- Date and attract your soulmate in a healthy, joyful way