If you’re opposed to online dating, then I will tell you that you are shutting yourself off from a whole world of kind, caring men. Ask yourself – what do you fear about online dating? I know it seems unnatural – after all, most romance novels don’t include online dating!
In the coming age, I believe that most people will meet their dream partners online – after all, what greater medium for synchronicity!
The idea is to enjoy the journey of dating, and getting to know yourself – and online gives you the ability to meet men of every type!
- Create a beautiful, appealing profile. Add pictures that show your goddess self. If you have a great profile, great guys will write to you eventually – guaranteed!
- Be kind, funny and authentic online – almost like you would be meeting in a social gathering
- Talk to the person on the phone, before meeting them
- Go on a couple of dates with a person – and give people a chance! They may not be husband material, but so what?
- Be careful. It’s important not to share your energy field with just about anyone – you know what I mean?J
- Develop habits. Spend half an hour each evening responding to people online. Schedule time in your calendar if you have to! The key is to open yourself up to possibilities
- Remove all artificial criteria about what you are seeking (over 6 feet, never been married, Ivy League-educated, sporty).
If you need help with online dating, I have a proven system that works – and can help.
- Practice Self Love
- Clear your spiritual blocks and increase your vibration & magnetism
- Date and attract your soulmate in a healthy, joyful way