How to Give Yourself Permission to Thrive & Prosper as a Transformational Coach, Speaker, Healer or Leader w/Business and Success Coach, Yvonne Bynoe (Host)
– What are my intentions?
– What are my hindrances in attracting the clients that you want?
– Women – uncomfortable to deal with large numbers!!
– Business & success coach – intertwined
– All women are brilliant – and yet, are still struggling
What’s standing in my way?
– I don’t have a unique, defined service offering
– Would anyone pay for my services?
– Should I charge, or free?
– How would I attract clients?
– I am not a master of anything?
My offering is valuable
– By putting a price on it – it is the right thing to do
– By undercharging/discounting/chasing people – disservice
Transformational Coach, Speaker, Leader, Healer
Look at my business as extension of myself
Inspiration, guide for others – where am I not aligned??
Am I aligned??
High-end coaching – people pay for results! Not per hour. Starts at $1000/day. Not a big deal – I’m a professional – that’s entry level point. VIP day – 1-day intensives. Some coaches charge $5K – $50K for 6-9 months.
Why people pay for coaches:
– Personalized assistance – that give/take has a VALUE
– Must be willing to work with you RIGHT NOW – nothing else!
Fear is a good thing – helps keep us safe
– However, this also happens when we’re stepping outside of our comfort zone
– Courageous woman – does it even if there is fear – ask for the sale, make the speech, call the prospect & follow up
Courageous women – 5 step plan
– Decide what you want
– Acknowledge your fears
– Create a plan
– Get support for your dreams
– Take courageous actions
- 1. Decide what you want
– Life priorities
- Can keep changing
– What would a perfect day look like?
What desires am I ignoring?
– Freedom to write, travel, expressing myself, connecting with loved ones, writing on important subjects!
What do I want that I think is wrong/selfish/unreasonable?
If I knew I couldn’t fail, what would I decide to experience in my business?
– Travel, become a well-known author, make millions per year; seeding new business ideas
- 2. Fear:
– Acknowledge fear.
– How does it show up –
- marketing, connecting for partners – trying to hide
- Not hiring coaches
Do I have an enrollment strategy? People get scared about talking about the money. However, I am there as a doctor, diagnosing – if I can help, then we can talk about my programs
If my fear is greater than desire to serve; then attention is on me. Fear shows up as resistance, procrastination, etc.
3 things that I’m scared to change in my business:
– Define a value proposition
– Start connecting with people, adding value today
– Write articles about things I care about!
What is a pleasant outcome??
Write down baby steps to do them.
- 3. Create a plan
- Who is my ideal client?
- What is the problem they are looking to solve?
- How will I help them?
- How much money do I want to earn per month?
- What in my training/experience will help them?
- 4. Get support for your dreams
- Find supporters with similar-minded people – similar perspective
- Find a mentor
- Find a coach – someone who I am accountable to
- Find an expert – guide you.
- Our clients mirror us
- 5. Take courageous actions