Saraswati mantra, chanted 108 times, for invoking wisdom, creativity and for energizing the Swadisthana (2nd) Chakra.
- During Coronavirus, How to Choose Love Over Fear
- 5 Things Motherhood Taught Me About Love
- 5 Keys to Finding Joy While Dating
- Getting Back to Dating After Taking a Break
- Self love is the greatest gift you can give to your children
- 7 Game-Changing Tips to Mastering Online Dating
- Going On a First Date? Check Out This Invaluable Resource
- Three Divine Feminine Skills to Bring to Dating
- The Emotionally Available Man – Does He Even Exist??
- Awaken Your Inner Lover
- Where to meet quality men
- Your Soulmate is Seeking You
- How Being Indian F*&&ed With My Dating Life
- Common Love Blocks for Smart, Successful Women
- Are you spiritually blocked? Here’s how to determine if you are.
abundance alchemy anger career Chakra Clarity Communication compassion dating Divine Feminine emotions Entrepreneurship Ex Files Fear feminine forgiveness fulfillment Goddess Gratitude Happiness Healing heart Intimacy Joy Kindness love marriage Meditation men mindfulness relationship Relationships Right Livelihood Sacred Feminine Sacred Masculine Sacred money Self-Acceptance Self-Love soulmate success Surrender Thoughts transmutation Valentine's Day Yoga