Andrea Hess – 3 videos on how Highly Conscious Entrepreneurs can attract people to serve, through their divine gifts – Notes.
- How highly conscious entrepreneurs get stuck when they come to the emotional+doing phase – we have to keep going through this cycle, for each money break through.
- We move up in spirals, and have to go through a deep (and possibly traumatic/difficult) transmutation, as we encounter our fears, difficult feelings, etc.
- 3 most important aspects of business model are Lead Generation, Sales and Delivery.
- We tend to get stuck in the Delivery aspect as we suffer from invisibility syndrome, or fear of defining our own value.
- We continue to gain expertise by delivering our services, rather than more studying, etc.
Lead Generation – we are putting our work boldly out into the world. Attracts people we are meant to serve; and repels people who are not our ideal clients. Highly polarizing!
- If we stay on the middle path, we are serving no one – we will not generate leads
- Shrinking away comes from a need for safety
- Effective Lead generation feels dangerous!
Levels of engagement
- High – in person…
- Medium – speaking, live webinar
- Pre-recorded webinars, videos – temporally removed
- Social media
- Low – e-mail/newsletter
They are all effective! All are scalable
Highly conscious netrepreneurs tend to go to Low engagement, as they don’t want to feel others’ energy – more disengaged model
Where we belong has to do with where we are at soul level – some are meant to be in 1-1 intimate situations; some souls are great at e-mail/newsletter – karmic – soul level communications gift. Some need space from their prospects (linear/space). Has nothing to do with personal preference
Most important aspects for lead generations:
- Delivery Systems
- Governs what we are doing
- Affects what we are doing in 3rd dimensional state – governs what we attract
- When you do 1-1, you can be vague on content
- The less engaged you are, the more the content matters
- How you’re made, and what leverage you have
- Content leads people into deeper relationship with you –
- Lead generation = leadership. Relationship with you
- Strategy behind where you’re going
- Strategy to next steps – conversation, webinar, video series
- Handing a business card is not lead generation!
Get delivery system to be congruent with soul level – and derive content strategy from there!
Lead generation is a continuous process – is a progression – always vibrationally congruent to perception of own expertise and value